Hosted PBX Features
Enterprise-grade calling for employees. Simplified administration for you.
Our Hosted PBX service offers calling features and admin tools that help everyone on your team do their jobs better.
Hosted PBX Features for Employees
Our Hosted PBX service helps your staff communicate better
Multitel's Hosted PBX service gives small and medium-sized businesses the same enterprise-grade desktop calling features found in Fortune 500 companies. Key features include:
- Automated attendant (IVR) answers and routes every call.
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once or in a specific order to ensure no call goes unanswered.
- Click-to-call connects your phones with Outlook and with your desktop, allowing you to reach your contacts with the simple click of a mouse.
- Find Me/Follow Me automatically rings your office and mobile at the same time. Never miss a call when you're away from your desk.
- Route calls by time of day, time of month or by caller ID
- Fax to eMail, Web to Fax
- Directory / Dial By Name
Hosted PBX lets you connect from any location
Our Hosted PBX service keeps your staff productive whether they're at their desks or on the road.
- Automatically forward desktop calls to mobile phones with Find Me/Follow Me. Or, ring mobile and desk phones at the same time.
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email.
- Using a softphone on your mobile phone allows staff to use their smart phone as an extension off the HPBX. Don't miss a single call while on the road. When placing a call, present your office caller ID instead of your cell phone caller ID, and save on roaming charges.
Conference calling simplifies collaboration and cuts business travel
Multitel's Conferencing service makes it easy to get groups of people on the same line—and on the same page.
- Connect up to 20 people on the same line with no reservations required
- Host up to 50 people on scheduled conferences
- Schedule conferences up to one year in advance
- Hold conferences from any phone, anywhere with a private, dial-in number
- Host web based conferences with file sharing, video sharing and whiteboard sharing. Not in front of a computer? Dial into the conference and hear the other participants talking.
Hosted PBX Features for Administrators
For Hosted PBX, Multitel already manages all your maintenance, upgrades, feature introductions, migration and support. The remaining tasks are simplified by our powerful online control panel.
- Simplify moving, adding and changing users
- Phone provisioning makes it easy to configure and deploy new phones
- Manage all settings, including your auto attendant menus, hunt group setup, and more
- Add and remove features for individual users or groups of users
- Manage multiple offices and remote users from anywhere
- Users administer their own voicemail profile with a personalized online tool