- 12 Jan 2015 13:31
Since we are an organization providing services, we strive for excellence in our customer relations. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services; full or partial refund is possible according to the terms of this Refund Policy.
Refunds requests must be made by e-mail to email@example.com
- 100% refund will be given if we are unable to allocate required resources or deliver the committed results.
- For products refund request must be send within 30 days of purchase or installation (whichever comes first) if you decide that our product is not right for you.
- No refunds are granted for projects or any of its parts once it is completed
- No refunds are granted for usage of phone numbers that is violating our terms of service. Please note that we are paying our carriers for these phone numbers no matter if you used them for one hour or for a full month. Therefore, if your services are suspended due to abuse or other violation of our terms of service, fair usage policies or any of our policies, we still have to pay our carriers for the phone number(s) that you have purchased for a full month, no matter if your abuse/violation was committed one hour after you purchased a phone number. Therefore: services usage violating our policies will grant you no refunds whatsoever.
- In case of full or partial refund, the Customer should return and destroy on its side all materials, results, source codes, and other project-related documents.
- For services requiring a setup fee, the setup fee is not refundable as this fee is what we also have to pay to our providers for that specific service
- For International Numbers services, there is a 24 hour testing period during which you can release the number from your account for a full refund. After the 24 hours have passed, no refunds can be provided, unless number has not been working for a period longer than 3 days in a row.
- For e911 services there is no testing period, due to the fact that your phone numbers and addresses are provisioned directly to the e911 centers and therefore refunds cannot be provided.
- There is no refund for successfully sent text messages (SMS service). We are not charging for unsuccessful text messages.
- There is no refund for successfully completed calls (be it incoming/outgoing). We are not charging for unsuccessful calls (where disconnect causes are BUSY/REJECT/CONGESTION). All "ANSWER" calls will be charged no matter if they go to voicemail or have less than a minute duration;
- For balance refunds, please contact us via e-mail